.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

My Autobiography - Don\'t Judge a Book by It\'s Cover

When iodine is a teenager, judging bulk seems to come natur aloney and much or less of the time our thoughts when seeing a different person were negative. During my lower-ranking and senior years, there were galore(postnominal) different groups of students such as the preps, jocks, theatre kids and there were con course of action everyone would call the outcasts. The outcasts were the main targets that the more democratic kids including myself, would continuously bother and say. They hardly had any friends because they were non into sports or partying deal the ataraxis of my peers, they dressed outrageously and had tattoos and oodles of piercings. I never imagined the outcasts would extend my best friends once I moved on to University. During my offset printing year of University, I learn many a(prenominal) things but to me the virtually important was to never gauge someone by their looks. I learnt that true beauty comes from at heart a person and labels fee-tail nothing. The saying Never judge a book by its cover, never very had a meaning to me until this year.\nthroughout high school, like many other students, I treasured the social life of having popular friends and attending many parties. It seemed to me that in order to get into these groups, I always had to do things I was never comfortable with like calling others rude names. I knew criticizing people I didnt sock was wrong, but I treasured so badly to get in my group of friends and not become unnoticed or someone who was never invited out. Whenever I saw the group of students all dressed in mysterious with strange colours in their hair, Ill admit that I would be a microscopic creeped out and I would ever wonder if they had any loosen up connection inside their brains. I would always look at my friends and they would be pointing, giggling and yelling appalling things such as losers! or Dont name out with them, theyre mental. I would of course join in on the teasing because at the time, I thought the exact corresponding thing. They looked ridicu...

No comments:

Post a Comment