.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Facing Racism and Prejudice

I had neer felt so knocked out(p) of place or ill-fitting with the color of my pelt. Normally, a someones piercing survey or gaze would not affect me, and normally would be shrugged off honorable as when someone mentions an insult or snide remark. Then at different dates, the color of your skin can even terrify someone else because of their racial misconceptions or biased views on a certain race. Racial damage is a negative side of society that has unfavorably warp me.\nI often question if it could it be something done by myself to cause this reaction or maybe my body oral communication which would cause the other someone to become uneasy somewhat me. Or maybe it is the other item-by-items upbringing of the white is counterbalance motto which leads them to presume me as an unmannered and uneducated minority. It almost seems as if it were yesterday when racial prejudice was bestowed upon me. The other individual was aligned in a fine wardrobe which consisted of m ellowed end creator jean jeans, and a fine loyal silver silk shirt which had a strong masculine lift from the Giorgio Armani cologne he wore. As I walked ever nearer to him browsing the fine designer store aisles it seemed apparent to me that he was appalled at the crapper of my shopping in the very(prenominal) store as he. seek my hardest to fit in with the surround individuals and upper social kinsfolk of the location, my wardrobe consisted of dark dungaree blue jeans, and a spacious sleeved striped dress shirt with a swill of sweet smelling cologne. To no avail this did not alter his perception on how he viewed me, instead he just stared intently as if to scare or make me heart uncomfortable. Which made me realize how nasty minorities had it back in the time period of segregation when they were toughened similar just as a mere object, and not as a somebody with emotions. Eventually it became unbearable beingness in this predicament to the refer where instead of causing a ruckus and being raw with this individual as he w...

No comments:

Post a Comment